Polyamides (PA) are a group of widely used construction plastics. Polyamides are semi-crystalline polymers of natural colour, which is usually white. Special modifications feature standard yellow and green. The semi-finished products are available in the form of boards, floats, film, bars and hollow shafts manufactured by extrusion, casting or calendaring.
- The durability and mechanical strength is much higher than the corresponding parameters of traditional products
- High fatigue strength
- High vibration absorption
- Low friction coefficient (self-lubricating plastic – does not require extra lubrication)
- Excellent machinability – also with the use of metal machining tools
- Superior resistance to abrasion
- Good electrical insulation properties
- High resistance to high-energy radiation (gamma rays, X rays)
- Manufacture of machine parts for various branches of industry
- Slide bearings and bushes
- Conveyor rollers
- Spring washers and distance pieces
- Chain sprockets and gears
- Belt pulleys
- Spring washers, cams, tensioning rollers
- Star wheels
- Leading screws
- blanking die benches
- Scrapers, etc.
If you have any questions, contact us.